Tuesday 13 November 2012

The night Of!

So today we had a productive final session together as a team.

I made a list of all the things that we had to do:

We got through the most of it by the end of the day. Then we each went of separately to finish a part each. These are the jobs each of us have to complete for tomorrow;

Me: Finish reading through and checking the brief, print off brief and bom, bind with technical drawings (already printed yay!)
Brenden: Finish up the last presentation board and get those printed
Bek: Finish off editing the two movies

We are well under control I think. Which is why I'm blogging at the moment..

We filmed the narrative movie today. As i mentioned in a previous post, as expected it was difficult to shot the movie when we were not at in a house. However, after exploring D block we made some great discoveries for spaces that would fit in nicely to our film.

Putting the movie together, it seems a bit disjointed  because we didn't go in with a real plan or structure as to what we wanted to include. Devising a plan or story board first would have defiantly saved some time editing and filming.

Got to see the working model today! I am really impressed with what Brenden was able to do!! It worked really well for the film and really communicates the intent of our design. We just have to be careful because it is very fragile. I meant to take photos toady but I completely forgot. If i have time I might use some of my team members ones to put up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment